Friday, July 03, 2009

New hair for summer adventures...

Dylan and Sean went to our little $5 haircut lady (and I do mean little...I don't think she's 5 feet tall), Nati, to get haircuts. Sean leaves for cadet camp tomorrow, so he needed to have a "regulation" cut. I suggested that he "pull a Nathan" and just get his head shaved but he decided he would go with the regular. Nathan used to leave for Quadra with a shaved head so he could go the entire 6+ weeks without a haircut. By the time he came back home his hair was just starting to get too long.

As you can see, Sean is feverishly getting ready to leave for camp : )

When Dylan first started getting a "fauxhawk," Nati told him he'd look great with a few highlights. I told Dylan that I would pay for them just this one time for his France trip, and that if he thought it was worth paying for it on a regular basis he was welcome to! Needless to say, he thinks his hair looks great and that the highlights are worth the money ($10 for the highlights on top of a $5 haircut).
What I love is the fact that I didn't have to drive anyone to Nati's. I got to stay home with three little kids and play in the pool, pass out popsicles, and other related activities!


No comments: