Friday, July 10, 2009

Small world

What are the chances that my very good friends, Frank and Heather, would be visiting Williamsburg, Virgina during the 12 weeks that Nathan is in training only 5 miles away in Yorktown, Virginia? About a billion to one, in my estimation!

They'll be there next week and are going to finally meet Nathan! That's the only family member that hasn't been introduced in our two combined families. Nathan still won't have met their 19-year-old son, Nolan. That adventure is yet to come...

I'm jealous as all get out...I wish I could fly out there and join them for their pizza!

2 comments:

Pat and Lee said...

Well, that's pretty exciting! Nathan had mentioned to me that he had never met the Smiths, and was looking forward to doing so.

Frank and Heather and family will LOVE Williamsburg! Lee and I were there many years ago, and it's such a step back into history. Warning - it's hot and HUMID, but the fire flies at dusk are just amazing!

****** said...

We are so excited!! We have been one other time as a family. When we left, Haley cried and said... I belong HERE! But the last time we visited it was Spring break so no humidity then. We are packing the lightest things we own. And we are very much looking forward to finally meeting Nathan.