Friday, September 05, 2008

And he's off!

The girls and I took Nathan to the Bellingham airport today for the first step of his adventure: spending the weekend with my mom and Lee! We took longer than anticipated to get through the border so we ended up feeling rushed to get to the airport on time. So I didn't even have time to get emotional at all...I was just worried about him missing his flight!

At the airport, he told me to not worry about parking and bringing the girls in, so we just dropped him off at the curb. I gave him a hug, told him I'd call him tonight, and then he hugged and kissed his sisters, and he was off.

Here are some photos we took this morning before we left:















Heather, do you notice who is still wearing her watch? And yes, it's still "3 o'clock" everytime you ask her what time it is...

3 comments:

****** said...

My heart is with you tonight dear! Loved all the pictures and espcially, Jordyn's watch! Haley noticed right away that she had a new do - she always likes to look over my shoulder when I'm on your blog. I'll be praying for you.
Ps.. week number one is done and it has been really good. Will tell you all about it next week.

Love to all

Val said...

I think leaving is really the hardest part, then it gets easier and easier. Great pics by the way.

Cathi said...

It did really help to know that I was just sending him to Grandma's house. After all, how difficult is a weekend with Mom & Lee?