Thursday, September 18, 2008

Circle Time...

I got this picture of the girls at "circle time" today. This is where they sit on the circle carpet and sing their "goodbye song." The first day of school Jordyn wouldn't even get close to the carpet...she just stood off in the distance and watched the other kids. So Don bribed her...everyday that she participates in circle time she gets fruit snacks when she gets home. Well, that's an offer she can't refuse!

Sorry for the quality of the picture...I took it far away and zoomed in. But you can still get the basic jist of the situation. You can see how enthusiastic Miss Jordyn is. : )
It was very cute. Patience sat down first and then some other kids came in and sat beside her. When Jordyn came to sit down, there were no spaces left beside Patience. So Patience got up and moved to an empty place so that Jordyn could sit next to her. Warmed my heart right up.

1 comment:

Ck said...

So cute! how great that they can be in class together, and Patience is obviously such a good big sister.
I have to comment, though, on the little guy next to Jordyn. When I clicked on the picture to see it better (what old age does to the eyes!) Drew yelled out from behind me "That boy is pickin' his nose! That's disgusting." Mind you, this is coming from a kid who could go pro in nose picking. I about laughed myself right out of my chair.