Friday, September 05, 2008

My Updated Countdown...

Remember my countdown from the end of June? Well, all of those milestones have been reached except for the September 29th one...

My September countdown looks like this:

September 9: preschool starts for the girls
September 24: Mom and Lee arrive to keep me from going insane help when the baby is born.
September 29: Meet the new baby!

Theoretically speaking, the baby could arrive sooner. The c-section is scheduled for 38 weeks and 2 days, but I always have my babies early...Patience arrived at 38 weeks exactly. I'm hoping he arrives on an even date, to keep the family tradition intact.

2 comments:

Val said...

Hmmm...That seems somewhat manageable, what does your October and November look like?

Cathi said...

My October and November? I don't even want to think about it...