Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Girly Girls

This morning I had a doctor appointment. Everything was fine, just like last time and all the times before that! I have one more appointment next week, and then my c-section on the following Monday.

When I came home I started doing some (never-ending) laundry, and then the girls asked if I'd do their nails. They've been wanting their toes painted ever since I got my pedicure done. So I got them onto the bathroom counter and gave them eyeliner, lipstick, and polish. They had a blast. Okay, I had lots of fun, too. And I'm especially having fun because I sent them out to show their father how beautiful they are and I know he's going to come undone seeing his baby daughters in makeup : )


1 comment:

Val said...

He might as well get used to it, it comes faster than you think! I know that will make him feel much better:)