Saturday, September 13, 2008

Happy Feet!

This afternoon I totally splurged (not quite as bad as Spa Utopia, but still a pretty penny!) and had an hour-long, indulgent pedicure. Nice....

The esthetician told me she couldn't give me the total foot/leg massage because it could bring on contractions. I said, "please bring them on. I'll tip you extra." But she wouldn't. So I asked her to show me how one would massage my feet/legs to bring on contractions and she showed me. So you know what Don will be doing everyday after my parents arrive!

I was ordered advised to go bright with my polish this time around because at my last pedicure I got a neutral color, because, well, I'm so darn practical. So, how's this for bright pink?

You can see some swelling in this picture, but they actually get worse in the evening. I wear these sandals almost exclusively and I have strap marks in the evening when I take them off.

4 comments:

Ck said...

good girl, following orders....eh...advice. :) You deserve to splurge!

Val said...

They do look happy! and if anyone deserves a pedicure, it's you! What's the countdown now? I know its just a matter of days, I hope it goes fast :)

Anonymous said...

That's a better colour!! :)
Very nice, Cathi. I am glad you treated yourself to some nice pampering.

****** said...

Love pink!! Much better than neutral. Just two weeks. Thinking about you and enjoying your posts since I know you will be out of commission for awhile. You should have one of the boys do a post for you when the baby comes! Love you.