Friday, September 15, 2006

Friday already?

Are you sure? It can't be Friday, I don't have the makings for pizza!

Let's see, what might be newsworthy from our neck of the woods? Dylan is still unsure of whether or not he made the volleyball team, but he is playing in a tournament this weekend. Apparently all of the boys get to play in this tournament, and then the coach will decide by Monday who will make up the team. Dylan really wants to play volleyball...not that he has time for it! So I guess I will be happy either way.

I'm getting up bright and early tomorrow and taking Sean to the last fair of the season out in Agassiz. We're taking Jordyn, but leaving Patience home with her daddy : ). So it should be a nice little relaxing day.

I'll post more as important, exciting things happen!

No comments: