Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Our Tuesday...



The highlights from today would be: I got a really cute picture of Jordyn and Sean; I talked to my sister and set up a date to get together TOMORROW (yeah!); I braved a trip to the grocery store with both girls by myself; I received an email from my manager at Tandem/HP/Compaq. I hadn't talked to Jane in ages, but dear Sally told her about this blog, and, viola! A blast from the past!

Today Dylan is staying after school for volleyball tryouts. Nathan is stayin after for play auditions (call backs). Sean came home on time. Don is working in Vancouver. Tonight Nathan and Dylan both have Sea Cadets. They'll be tired boyos; they were up early for school this morning.

Golly, could that be all of the news I can muster? Oh, here's a news flash! I actually borrowed a book from the library! I haven't done that in years. I mean, I haven't read a book since Patience was born (that I can remember). It's called The Life of Pi. I've heard rave reviews about it. If I actually get a chance to read it, I'll let you know my 2 cents.

Cheers!

No comments: