Saturday, September 30, 2006

Visiting Valarie...


This morning I woke up with a brilliant idea! While Nathan worked at the horse show (cadet fundraiser) and Don and the other boys worked on the trees, I would take the girlies to visit Babadee!

Normally I would just stay home and do laundry and housework, but today I threw caution to the wind!

I read on her blog that she was going to be doing yardwork all day long, so I knew she would be home, so I drove down and surprised her! Of course, our visit really cut into her productivity, but we had a lovely little visit and Patience got her "Babadee" fix! I got to see Lindsay and Kelsey, but Miss Hailey was at a friend's house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this picture of my girls! Cathi, you should have put the camera on "timer" and gotten in there, too! And of course, we're missing Hailey's smiling face, as well. How fun for all of you to get together. Makes me smile just thinking about it!