Saturday, September 23, 2006

Why We Don't Use Our Fireplace!


Jordyn has been standing more and more. I'm pretty sure she'll be walking in the next two months. Darn.

On a brighter note, Don has the yellow family room nearly done! He's working on trimming the doors right now, but we need to make a trip to Home Depot to get some more trim before he can finish. We were going to go tonight but we just decided to stay home and enjoy a nice bottle of merlot with our barbequed steaks instead! That will leave just the "mud room" portion of the basement to do. But there's no big rush for that.

Nathan worked all day at Krause's. Sean spent most of the day at his friend's house, and Don and I have been home with the girlies. The weather is absolutely gorgeous, hence the barbeque tonight.

And on a much brighter note, my parents are flying over the Pacific even as I type, headed for Hawaii. It's their fourth anniversary : ) So, Mom and Lee, when you read this post, know that I was thinking of you, and I was jealous! Please have a Mai Tai for me : ) No one deserves to spend their anniversary in Hawaii more than you two.

More later, to be sure...

No comments: