Monday, September 04, 2006

Happy Labor Day! (Um...Labour Day for the Canadians)

The funny thing about me living in Canada is that so many people must think I'm a lousy speller! And that's just not the case. I spell most words correctly. If you live in the US, which I did for 34 years or so. So I write check, and bank, and labor, and of course Canadians write cheque, banque, and labour. Seems like a waste of letters if you ask me.

So, today is the last day before school starts. Today I'm going to make a batch of pizza pockets for school lunches, and maybe some goodies. I'm also going to make sure the laundry is caught up and clothes are put away, and then maybe I'll help the boys start the school year with clean rooms. Those are my goals!

Tonight's supper: Easy Cheesy Frittata. I got the recipe off the internet. We have very generous friends who give us dozens of eggs each month (like 10!). So I always have plenty for baking, breakfasts, and what-not. So I thought I'd use up a bunch with dinner tonight.

Hmmm...this isn't a very interesting blog entry, but like I said in my description...the details of my life would be in this blog, interesting or mundane! I'll update immediately if something interesting happens! In the meantime, it looks like the weather will be nice today : )

No comments: