Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Go SHARKS!

Don and Nathan are at the Canucks vs. Sharks game right now! Don picked Nathan up from school and they went in early to avoid traffic and to have some dinner. I hope they have an awesome time.

This game was our gift to Nathan for his 17th birthday. I can't believe that's not a typo! I have a 17-year-old! It really doesn't seem that long ago that I had my first little baby. He's turned out exceptionally...

Dylan had a volleyball game today. They won the first game but lost the set : (

Sean came home for lunch today! I can't believe we didn't think of that before! He also came home yesterday. It's a lot of fun. Patience can't believe her good fortune to have Sean at lunchtime!

There's really not much else to report. I'll try to be more imaginative tomorrow!

No comments: