Monday, October 23, 2006

By Popular Demand...


I cut Jordyn's bangs! Mom has been "suggesting" that I do that for awhile now, as Jordyn's wispy bangs were quite long...but so thin that I was pretty sure they weren't affecting her eyesight : )

At any rate, they're no longer an issue because they're GONE!

And of course while I had Jordyn on her changing table to do her hair, Patience was left unattended for, what, 60 seconds? And can you imagine what SHE was doing during that time? She found my haircutting supplies on the bathroom counter and proceeded to cut her own hair! Thank heavens she only had my thinning shears...even though I found lots of locks of long hair on the bathroom floor, I couldn't tell where she had cut it from. Phew!

After the dueling haircuts, I gave them a bath and put them both to bed! Patience hasn't had a nap in several days but I thought I'd give it a shot anyway...

More later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! How adorable! What did she think of that? I'm glad that she doesn't have little whispy bangs down in her little face : ).
Thank heavens that Patience only had the thinning shears!
You have very adorable little girlies! It's about portrait time, don't you think? : )