Thursday, October 12, 2006

Slumber Party!


Here are Sean, Patience, and a very happy Jordyn having a slumber party in the kitchen this morning!

Right now Jordyn is napping, Patience is terrorizing the house and me, and I was able to go work out thanks to Don's flexible schedule!

Sean and Dylan have volleyball practice after school, and Nathan has a driving lesson. That's a snapshot of our day!

On a technical note, something is wrong with my photo software, making it difficult to impossible to upload photos to my blog. My tech support person is not very responsive to my computer issues. Imagine that...

Here's a funny story. Sea Cadets had their annual general meeting on Tuesday night. Don wouldn't let me go, because he was sure I'd come home with a "position." His last words as he left the house were, "I'm not signing up for anything!" Yep, you guessed it. Don has a position! Better him than me...

Patience got her first Barbie. It's one that came in a McDonald's kids meal (date with Dad). She loves it. And so does Jordyn. Therein lies the problem! And Jordyn isn't easily distracted. She's focused. She wants that little dolly. And whenever Patience sees her playing with it, she immediately wants it. I guess this is our first lesson in two girls close in age: two of everything, exactly the same. Younger and more energetic parents would use this opportunity to teach character values...sharing and all that.

Okay, I think that's all the news from this corner of the world!

More later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, younger and more energetic parents would buy two of everything, exactly the same! You have to pick your battles, and McDonald Barbies isn't one of them.
So, what is Don's new position at Cadets?
Love the Slumber Party picture, although on Sean seems to be "slumbering". Looks like you are having lots of fun with these little people!
Sounds like you are going to have to talk to your tech support person about his SLAs!