Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Our Day @ a Glance

Notice, no elipses?

Today started a loooooong time ago. Jordyn woke up at 5:45 and Don got up with her (since he went to bed early last night...I stayed up to do the cadet pick-up run). I slept another hour but by 7 the entire family was up and at 'em and Dylan was already gone for Redhawk Voices. Right now, laundry is going, everyone has eaten, and Jordyn is back down for her morning nap!

This afternoon Dylan stays after for Jazz Band, and then this evening all of the boyos and I will be going out for our 4-H club awards presentation. It's a hoot...one of my favorite parts of the 4-H year. I'll post pics tomorrow of the boys and all their loot : )

Danica should be here any minute, and then we're off and running!

Cheers,
Cathi

P.S. Patience's favorite video is Winnie the Pooh. She can watch it many, many times in one day.

No comments: