Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Magnificent Five!


Someday I'm going to get a shot of them where everyone is looking at the camera and there are no toys in the shot! But for now, this will have to suffice!

We survived yesterday without Don. I was going to slack off and not bathe the girlies (that's Don's job!) but last night, at 6:45, Jordyn crawled down the hallway, stood up at the closed bathroom door, and started pounding on it! She knows the routine! So, they got bathed : )

Last night Nathan had band practice at cadets from 6-8. I dropped him off a little early so I could pick up Dylan from volleyball practice just a tad bit late! Last night's supper was wraps made with homemade whole wheat tortillas (yummy!), lunch meat left over from the 4-H banquet, cheese, and bunch of veggies either chopped or shredded. That's a really easy way to get some veggies in! And a good supper for those times when people have to eat at different times.

Lucky me! I just got to fish a sucked-on post-it note out of Jordyn's mouth, and she did not want to give it up! Babies...gotta love 'em!

Sean just asked me if I could arrange a sleep over with Hailey Lawson this weekend! Sounds okay to me...how 'bout you, Val?

Today Dylan has a volleyball game. I'll probably leave the girlies with Sean and Nathan and go watch for awhile. It's a home game, which is convenient.

Okay, I'm off to watch Spirit (again!).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREAT picture! And, 4 out 5 are looking at the camera, so that's pretty good!
How did you get the date in the picture frame above their heads? Does Don come home tonight, or tomorrow? I hope that they are having lots of luck hunting Christmas trees!
Love you!!