Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween!




Well, she has the costume thing down, but the trick-or-treating is still a little fuzzy. She's never going to be okay with someone handing her a piece of candy and then NOT being able to eat it right away! All I can say is I'm glad it's Don who's out there with her and not me : ).

Mind you, I'm here with sick and fussy Jordyn, so we're about even!

Don has Dylan, Patience, Sean, and a friend of Sean's from school at a nearby neighborhood where they supposedly give out really good candy! Nathan opted out of trick-or-treating in order to get together with friends (Mac and Andrew) who he hasn't seen in ages.

Tomorrow I'll let you know how things were out on the street!

2 comments:

****** said...

I just love that hat, Patience. You just look to cute! I'm sure Daddy will remember this evening for a long time to come.

Anonymous said...

What an adorable little princess! I'm sure that the candy-getting went well, too. Perhaps she got a sucker early on that could take her through lots of trick-or-treating!
Can't wait to hear how it went.
Poor Jordyn! Do you think that a visit to the doctor is in order? This has been going on for awhile.
Love you!