Thursday, October 19, 2006

Guess Who Has A Tooth?


Me!

Jordyn is my youngest baby ever to have a tooth at this young age (8.5 months). Patience got one sometime after her ninth month, and the boys were all toothless until after their first birthday. I guess Jordyn is working on growing teeth instead of big feet : )

That would explain the fussiness the past couple of days. I looked in Patience's mouth and found two lower molars had just erupted. Okay, now I feel bad...I should have been doling out the Tylenol these past couple of days.

I'm off in twenty minutes or so to have parent-teacher conferences at the high school. I hope to come home with glowing reports from all of Nathan's and Dylan's teachers!

Oh! I can't believe I forgot to blog this! Dylan, Jordyn, and I went to watch Sean's first volleyball game yesterday afternoon. It was great...Sean's team won three out of four sets and he played really well! It's his first year and he's just learning the game, but we can see definite potential!

Last night we had some really yummy turkey chili. Don had an elders' meeting so I got to be a single parent again last night. I am looking forward to next summer. I think it'll be easier to have both girls when they're more able to play together and when Jordyn isn't so needy. It's not that she's more needy than normal, it's that I have less time than "normal"...

Okay, wish me luck...I'm off!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A tooth! How exciting! She's SUCH a cutie!

You didn't go back and read your comments - Grandma prescribed Tylenol on Tuesday : ).

Yay, Sean! You definitely have athletic boys! When are Dylan's games? We thought of Dylan when we were in HI, as they had a volley ball tournament right there at Queen Kapiolani park, that went on all day. Complete with a radio announcer! In fact, we were walking by, Lee with his Pismo Beach t-shirt, me with my HMB t-shirt, and the announcer stopped us and interviewed us on air! He'd been to HMB and asked if the HMB Brewing company was still there.

I'm hoping for a positive experience at the parent-teacher conferences, too. Positive is much better than negative.

Love you!

****** said...

I'm sure you will come home with glowing reports!! Cathi, since I switched to beta, I haven't been able to figure out how to break between paragraphs - any help? Thanks!

Cathi said...

Heather, I haven't switched to beta, so I have no idea about line breaks! Have you looked at their online help?