Thursday, October 05, 2006

My Three Sons



Here is the most recent pic of the three boyos... I just took it last night! Yes, you do see a bit of a beard on Nathan. His drama teacher wrote a letter to his cadet commander asking if it would be okay for Nathan to grow a beard for his part in the upcoming play. They approved his request so now Nathan doesn't have to shave. The funny thing is that if Nathan does want to shave it off he has to put in a request for that, too!

Club Awards went really well last night. Sean got the junior Ed Display award, Nathan got the public speaking award, Dylan got the reserve champion for public speaking. Nathan got his 5-year pin.

Danica should be here momentarily...I should run and at least start some laundry. I haven't done any in 2 days so now there's about 5 loads! How does that happen?

More later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT pictures of the boyos!! Thanks for posting! Does Nathan like not having to shave? Do you think he'll keep the beard after the play is over?
Congratulations on all those awards! Did everyone have fun last night?
Give everyone hugs and kisses for me.

****** said...

I love your new template too!! Did you go beta? I'm thinking about it. Gonna do some research today. Love the pics of the boys!